Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pangea day

I've often been struck by the power of films. Very few other methods of communication seem to have the same ability to touch me. I think this might be because of the unique combination of story, images, music and words that a film can have. A well done film is a powerful thing and that power has to be used carefully.

I see Pangea Day as potentially one of the most important days in the history of humanity. The power of the films could profoundly change the way the world works and the way that we interact with our planet.

If you want to get involved I would encourage you to take a look at another film. This is the original wish by Jehane Noujaim, given to the TED conference.I hope that many more wishes like this have a chance to come true.



No comments: